Thursday, October 30, 2008

All hail the ever knowing Martin Pillmajer!


Pillmajer'isms


OK, so I burried myself in the set up of my RB5 for indoor offroad carpet and dug myself a hole so deep I didn't know which way was up! Martin was there watching and asked me what the car was doing and what I wanted it to do. He then sat down and made a few changes for the 3rd qualifier. It was better, but I still couldn't drive it hard enough to keep up. He then made a few more changes (like 4) right before the Main...lol!


I promised I would kiss his ass on here if his changes worked.....Well......the car was THE BEST it has ever been there. I only managed to sneak a couple of warm up laps before the Main, but still managed to go faster than before and squeak out a 2nd place finish. I think the car is 80% there now and with a few more tweaks and track time to get used to it, I think I will be back on JB's bumper and finally mount a challenge for him!


Thanks again Martin!
It's good to have you back in the area as you are an asset to the hobby!
I have some footage of racing at fastcats.ca but have been swamped. I'll try and get it uploaded soon....

No comments: