Monday, February 2, 2009

New Feature: Bored at work rant!

So I am bored and figured I'd bring to light the fact that there are way too many knock off/clone hauler bags out there! I mean can we have some creativity out there for a change? I guess the same can be said for a lot of re-badged brushless motors and LiPo batteries as well, but I will quickly focus on the harmless hauler bags. These are all ones I found in a quick google search that are all the same. If someone wanted to actually be creative and not just e-mail the same factory in China with their artwork, they would at least modify their bag with wheels that could actually handle an off road track area. Maybe Upgrade RC should get in the hauler bag business and at least offer some custom logoing for the bags. That's all, back to work....


Team Magic - The First with this design???






No comments: