Friday, October 9, 2009

So the season is over!


Well 2009 is over and was pretty much a write off! I don't remember the last summer that rained this much! Lots of events cancelled. It was a good time to take a summer off from racing! Between work, the kid and my wife racing Triathlons I had a busy summer! Looking forward to 2010. Lots of new teams and people changing teams around here. 2010 should be an exciting year. As for me, well I can't say a whole lot just yet, but I have a few things in the works for sure. I will be adding a Twitter race update (I think anyways, well see how annoying it is to me) and a Facebook race page (which I think will be easier and better for uploading stuff). Click the links on the logo's above. There has been a fair amount of local e-speculation on what I am doing in 2010. The only thing I will say right now is that I have bought a nice shiny new Futaba 3PKS FASST system!

Later,

johnnyboy

No comments: