Saturday, January 21, 2012

New lid!


Got local kid Nick Schweiger (NCS Custom Paint) to do up a Pavidis replica. I have always liked his colours since I was a kid back in the 90's. It is also the colours of Re/Max which ties in with my job...LOL. I still will have a traditional johnnyboy digital flame one done up though from my boy Kris Norlock (Darkside Designs). You can never have too many cool lids! The car is slowly turning into a Kyosho hybrid..Going on the car will be Kyosho bearings, ball studs, ball end caps, Big Bore shocks and hopefully idler gears and gear diff (if they fit). Not too impressed with the quality of some of the parts on this car to be honest (gets sloppy quick). Cheap Chinese plastic. The A Arms are quite strong though!


Case in point. How does this happen???

3 comments:

pharrison said...

Really surprised your having diff issues Johnny.. I know at least 10 of the guys running here haven't seen those issues.

Some are switching to the gear diff.

Pete

Ottawa

John "johnnyboy" Summach said...

Yeah, I don't know how that happens....It's not like the mesh was off...lol. The car handles well, but after using Kyosho for the last 5 years you really see how superior the made in Japan quality is. I need a good mid mount RB5....

Unknown said...

duckdayI love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearls bracelets. This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like bridal pearl jewelry set.You can visit our multi strand pearl bracelet. our multi strand pearl necklace have good quality.