Sunday, January 13, 2008

CRCRC Day 4 - Qualifying

CRCRC Day 4 - Qualifying

Sooooooooooo tired. too tired to type. We've been up from 6:30am to 1:00am! That was a long ass day. Check the results out yourself at www.liverc.com. I think I left my camera is in my car.

TQ's are:
2wd - Jesse Robbers
4wd - Ryan Cavaleri
Truck - Chad Due


General notes:

- I think there are some locals who are just killing it today.
- This "Hometown Hero" came, saw and got whipped! HAHA
- The track lost traction as the day went on and the times got faster for the A Main guys...I don't get it.
- We need more clay/slick tracks in Canada (I never thought I'd say it)
- The announcer is a Champ....Don't know how he stays awake or has a voice left.
- I like rocket round qualifying better still.
- It was a good decision to make it 5 minute qualifiers..this saved us lots of time
- They should have paid marshals...some were really painfully slow or didn't really care (do you really need to be told to watch your corner and not the race day after day???)
- I watched 3 full length movies today on my laptop.
- I will have been gone 5 days to race toy cars...I hope my wife has not changed the locks.
- The CRCRC guys ran a tight ship today and I applaude the effort by all their crew. Great job!


Thanks for reading the blog...sorry there is no footage today but there was a lot going on.


P.S. - Mike went the day without a Club Soda and manned up with a roast beef sub at leats

P.S.S. - BUT...he spilled the tire bucket water TWICE under MY pit table AND spilled his tin on Paragon traction compound there as well just to complete the hat trick and get us high for the day.

EDIT:

Quick video of me bobbling in front of Cavaleri:



Some 2wd action:



Some pics from Steve's camera:












1 comment:

Ridge Racer said...

Keep the pics and the post comming! :)