Sunday, December 14, 2008

Next: "Almost Live" Race Coverage: Extreme Sports Dome!




So fellow team mate Mike C. e-mailed me to see if I could make it down to their new track. I have rallied the usual suspects (Steve M and Chet K) and hopefully a few more to head down to the 1st annual "Snowball Classic" at the Extreme Sports Dome (www.extremesportsdome.com). The track looks pretty cool. Nice and big with lots of amenities right on site! They are also looking to run an 8th scale electric class if they get enough guys, so if you are itching to try your newly built 8th scale electric, this will be a good place to do it. Also, some good last minute practice for the upcoming CRCRC Midwest Championships. I think with the help of Steve M we can make it there in under 2.5 hours. So not too far at all.

I will also be adding some new features to the coverage (testing them out for CRCRC's coverage) so check back for the race news!

No comments: