Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Next "Almost Live" Race Coverage: 22nd Annual CRCRC Midwest Championships!




Oh Baby!

That's right kiddies. Just like Eddie Grant says: It's time to rock down to electric avenue! No better way to start off the New Year than with this classic! 22 years this race has been running and it will pull in about 300 entries! Also, new teammate Jared Tebo will have his first big race with his Kyosho rides. They are promising me stable internet this year so look out for lots of updates: Pro car pics, video's of the action, driver interviews, in car camera video of the track (nobody better bite my idea!) plus whatever other nonsense I can think of! Giddie Up!

2 comments:

Rodney said...

John. I hope to see you there...I also plan to have some level of blog coverage of this event. My fairly new blog is not so much about my racing experiences, but rather promoting CRCRC electric racing in general. I'm planning mainly pictures, probably with a bit of local CRCRC racer POV. (www.crcrc.blogspot.com if you are interested) I have your blog linked as well as some other RC racing related blogs.

nobody said...

John, can't wait to read your posts... which seems silly since I'll be there too! None the less, the blog idea is a great way for other racers to catch up on what they missed and plan for races in the future. I, like Rodney, have a blog too but mine's pretty cheezy and I only cover myself! HA!

See you in C-Bus.