Saturday, April 3, 2010

Next "Almost Live" Race coverage: Canadian Indoor Offroad Shootout!


Season kick off race up in these parts starts next weekend. Cool ass indoor MX track is the venue and many local and not so local top name racers from Ontario, USA and even Western Canada will be in attendance! Should be about 300 entries for this one!!! This will be my first 8th scale Nitro race and only my second 8th scale electric race. I have no idea what I am doing in nitro...haha so this will be a steep learning curve! I have had good success at this race in 10th scale electric and have won it a few times but this is mainly a Nitro race and the competition will be insane this year. I will have my own internet set up so I should be able to be more "live" than usual! See you at the track!

No comments: