Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update.




We'll last night I received an e-mail from Barry Baker himself personally apologizing to everyone at the race for his behavior at the Canadian Indoor Off Road Shootout. I won't go into details, but it was fairly lengthy, well written and genuine sounding. It takes a big man to admit faults and I think this was a really nice gesture to take the time to find a nobody like me and write a letter to. Everyone has a bad day and I know at the top level it must be hard to contain sometimes. I just know that all the locals were so excited that there was some world class driving talent coming to the race and were so stoked to race against and meet them (as many do not travel to the races in the US and never get to see the big names live) and some felt a little let down at the end of it. Anyways, it is water under the bridge for me and I hope to trade paint with those guys again sometime!

No comments: