Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Series # 2 @ Hardcore R/C

Well the decision was made easy thanks to Mother Nature. Lots of rain forces Full Throttle Raceway in NY to Cancel the GLORCS opening round. So local track Hardcore Raceway (with their insane drainage) was able to host their Sunday Series Race #2. Attendance blew out at over 110 entries with some coming from Ohio and even some by private plane! Traction was great and JConcepts Blue Subcultures worked awesome. I managed to qualify 3rd in the Electric 8th scale A Main and also finished in 3rd for the main. In Nitro I was somewhere in the B Main. My cars were not as dialed this time. This track really treats the MP9 differently. I am going to have to do some testing and get my set up right for here as I really didn't have anything for the competition today.











No comments: