Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Next "Almost Live" Race coverage: RC Pro Series Round 3 @ Average Joe's RC




So this weekend Average Joe's R/C (www.averagejoesrc.ca)will host their first big event. The new track looks pretty good and is in a great little area with lots of amenities (Food, Bar, Hotel etc.) all within walking distance! Could turn out to be a hot little race venue! I have not been there yet and have only seen a few pictures of the place so we'll see what all the racer think come Friday. The track is only 1/2 hour away from me too which is always nice. New on my side are total set up changes. I'll post up some pics on Friday as I am waiting to get some parts to finish the ride off. I am really excited to get out there as I have been off the last few weeks with the house move and a little camping vacation with the family. I don't think my new bodies are going to make it here in time though :(

Average Joe's - Complete





Kris @ Darkside Designs never lets me down. I give him vague design descriptions and he always nails it! Thanks Mang! www.darksidedesigns.net

No comments: